Valide jusqu'au 6 October, 2015
Détails du prix à gagner:
Le grand prix : Le grand prix consiste en une carte-cadeau Canadian Tire d’une valeur de trois mille dollars (3 000 $ CAD). La carte-cadeau est soumise aux conditions de son émetteur.
Les prix secondaires : Chaque prix secondaire consiste en une carte-cadeau Canadian Tire d’une valeur de cinq cents dollars (500 $ CAD).
- Canadian Tire
- Carte-cadeau Canadian Tire
- 3000 $
- Participation diverse
- Concours Standards
The Canadian Tire You Got This contest (the “Contest”) is intended to be conducted in Canada only and shall be construed and evaluated according to applicable Canadian Law. No purchase is necessary to participate. Void in whole or part where prohibited by law. Entry in this contest constitutes acceptance to be legally bound by these Contest Rules (the “Contest Rules”).
- SPONSOR. The Contest sponsor is Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited (“CTC” or the “Sponsor”) with its head office located at 2180 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, M4P 2V8.
- ADMINISTRATOR: The Contest administrator is Launchfire Interactive Inc. (“The Administrator”) with its head office located at 22 Hamilton Avenue North, Ottawa ON, K1Y 1B6. This Contest is in no way sponsored, administered, endorsed by or associated with Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), Instagram, LLC (“Instagram”) or Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”). You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and/or the Administrator and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints must be directed to the Sponsor and/or Administrator, and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must:
(a) be a legal resident of Canada; and
(b) be of the age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence or older at the time of entry.
Employees and their immediate families (including those with whom they are domiciled) of Sponsor, Administrator, Canadian Tire Associate Dealers, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, agents, their advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest. For purposes of this Contest, “immediate family members” shall include the mother, father, brothers, sisters, daughters, sons, partner or spouse of an individual (regardless of where any such “immediate family member” resides).
The Sponsor and/or Administrator shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. Any information and/or material submitted by you pursuant to this Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Tuesday September 8th, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday October 6th, 2105S (the “Contest Period”), after which time the Contest will be closed and no further Entries shall be accepted.
- HOW TO ENTER.
(a) There is no purchase necessary to register for the Contest. Enter using a method of entry outlined below. No entries will be accepted by any other means.
(b) To register, visit yougotthis.canadiantire.com (the “Contest Website”) during the Contest Period and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process, which will require you to:
(i) Provide your first and last name, email address, phone number, and postal code;
(ii) Create a password for the purposes of subsequent entries in the Contest; and
(iii) Read and accept the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules.
(c) Once you have fully completed the registration form with all required information, click the ‘Continue’ button to complete your registration (“Registration”). To be eligible, your Registration must be fully completed, submitted and received during the Contest Period.
(d) Once you have registered for the Contest, login to the Contest Website for a chance to receive entries into the secondary prize draws by performing the following acts (NB: in order to have a chance at winning the Grand Prize, you must submit a Submission, as defined in (iii) below):
(ii) Enter Social Codes: For each unique Contest social code (each, a “Code”) that you submit and that is received by the Sponsor during the Contest Period, you will receive five (5) entries, subject to a total maximum limit of submitting five (5) different Codes and a corresponding total maximum limit of twenty-five (25) entries that you may receive by entering different Codes. For greater certainty, you can only submit a given Code once. Codes will be posted throughout the Contest Period via the Sponsor’s social media accounts; for example, the Sponsor’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Canadiantire), Twitter account (@canadiantire) or Instagram account (@canadiantire) as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
(iii) Visit Canadian Tire’s “How-To”site: If you visit Canadian Tire’s how-to site located at http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/howto.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjw9o-vBRCO0OLi2PfPkI8BEiQA8pdF4HAMK0pmX0jYWo1zJQJ6pqEDsk9AcPDcxbWst1IKfjkaAmeL8P8HAQ when you are logged into the contest you will receive twenty-five (25) entries.
(iii) Submit a Photo/Video: Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a unique and original “how-to” instructional photo or video and you have the option, but are not required, to include a description of your photo or video (the “Work”). Once your Work has been received and verified to comply with these Contest Rules you will receive fifty (50) entries. There is no limit on the number of Work submitted, however you will only be rewarded with fifty (50) entries for your first Work that is accepted. All eligible Work will be judged for the chance to win the Grand Prize (see Section 7 below for details).
(iv) Follow @canadiantire on Twitter: If you “Follow” the Sponsor on Twitter (@canadiantire) , you will receive ten (10) entries. If you have already “Followed” the Sponsor on Twitter prior to the start of the Contest Period, you will have to enter your Twitter handle, toggle the “I’m following” button and once the Administrator has confirmed that you are “Following” the Sponsor on Twitter, you will receive ten (10) entries. You may only “Follow” the Sponsor one (1) time on Twitter for the purposes of this Contest.
(v) Follow @canadiantire on Instagram: If you “Follow” the Sponsor on Instagram (@canadiantire) you receive ten (10) entries. If you have already “Followed” the Sponsor on Instagram prior to the start of the Contest Period, you will have to enter your Instagram handle, toggle the “I’m following” button and once the Administrator has confirmed that you are “Following” the Sponsor on Instagram, you will receive ten (10) entries. You may only “Follow” the Sponsor one (1) time on Instagram for the purposes of this Contest
(e) If it is discovered by the Sponsor and/or Administrator (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Sponsor and/or Administrator) that any person has attempted to: (i) use multiple names, identities, accounts, email addresses and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter, otherwise participate in or disrupt this Contest or exceed any of the limits stated in these Contest Rules; (ii) falsely enter a Code without obtaining a Code in accordance with these Contest Rules; (iii) re-enter a Code a subsequent time after its first use; and/or (iv) enter a Code that has been falsified, manipulated or otherwise altered in any way (all as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor.
(f) Registrations will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Registration. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, “authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each selected entrant may be required to provide the Sponsor and/or Administrator with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a selected Entry. Disposable email addresses cannot be used for Contest registration
(g) By participating in this Contest, entrant acknowledges, represents and warrants that: (i) the Work does not contain any material that is libelous, defamatory, profane or obscene and does not violate any laws relating to hate speech or otherwise; (ii) the Work is an original Work, solely created by the entrant, and that no third party participated as an author, co-author, photographer or otherwise in the creation of the Work or any part thereof and all right, title, and interest (including copyright) therein and thereto and is owned and/or controlled by the entrant to the full extent necessary to enable the Sponsor to use the Work as contemplated by these Contest Rules; (iii) the Work does not infringe upon the intellectual property or other statutory or common law rights of any third party; and (iv) if applicable, any minor shown in the Work and the submission of the Work is made with the consent of a parent and/or legal guardian of any minor.
(h) By submitting the Work you, the entrant, confirm that you have obtained all required consent for use and publication of the Work for the purpose of this Contest, from all individuals who appear in the Work being submitted.
(i) You agree that the Sponsor may, at any time, edit, modify or remove the Work, in whole or in part, and may disqualify an entrant from the Contest if the Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion that the entrant has breached any of the representations and warranties made above, including without limitation on the basis of concerns relating to the rights of third parties, including but not limited to privacy, copyright, defamation, rights of personality, obscenity or hate speech.
(j) Limit of one (1) entry per person from a valid email address Twitter or Instagram account. Creation and use of multiple or alias email addresses, Twitter and or Instagram accounts in order to exceed the limits on entries permitted by these Contest Rules may result in the disqualification of all entries from such accounts as well as disqualification of the entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the authorized subscriber of the email address, Twitter.com or Instagram account used to participate in the Contest at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account subscriber is defined as the natural person who is assigned the email address, Twitter or Instagram account that can be verified by Sponsor.
(k) All entries, including the Work, become the sole property of the Sponsor and none will be returned for any reason. By submitting the Work, the entrant assigns to the Sponsor all of entrant’s right, title and interest, including copyright in and to the Work, throughout the world in perpetuity. For greater certainty, the entrant acknowledges that, as a result of this assignment, the Sponsor will have the exclusive and perpetual right to exploit the Work in any media now known or later developed in whatever ways the Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion and to authorize others to do so. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to reproduce, distribute, publish, exploit, display, communicate to the public by telecommunication, transmit, broadcast and otherwise use and exploit the Work, in whole or in part and to edit, add to, or modify the Work in any way, all without further obligation or compensation of any kind to the entrant. By submitting the Work, the entrant waives of all of its so-called “moral rights” that it may enjoy in any territory throughout the world in relation to the Work. Upon request by the Sponsor, the entrant agrees that it shall sign (or cause to be signed) all further documents or do (or cause to be done) all further acts and provide all reasonable assurances as many reasonably be necessary or desirable to give effect to the assignment of the entrant’s rights in the Work.
(l) Entries must be received no later than the end of the Contest Period. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or mechanically or electronically reproduced. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected for a Prize
There is one (1) grand prize (the “Grand Prize”) and four (4) secondary prizes (each, a “Secondary Prize”) available to be won (collectively, the “Prizes”).
Grand Prize: The Grand Prize consists of three thousand dollars ($3,000 CAD) in the form of a Canadian Tire gift card. The gift card is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer.
Secondary Prizes: Each Secondary Prize consists of five hundred dollars ($500 CAD) in the form of a Canadian Tire gift card. Each gift card is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer.
The Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash (except as may be specifically permitted by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any Prize, or a component thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value, including, without limitation, but at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, a cash award.
- PRIZE WINNER SELECTION.
(a) Grand Prize Winner: At the end of the Contest Period, a panel of judges (the “Contest Judges”) appointed by the Sponsor at its sole and absolute discretion will judge and assign a score (each, a “Score”) to each Submission on the basis of the following weighted criteria (the “Judging Criteria”):
|Total Score||Maximum 100%|
(b) The entrant whose Submission obtains the highest Score will be selected as the potential Grand Prize winner. The odds of being selected as the potential Grand Prize winner are dependent upon the number and caliber of submissions received during Contest Period. In the event of a tie between two or more submissions based on Score, the entrant associated with the Submission – from amongst all such submissions that are tied – with the highest score on the first criterion listed above will be deemed to have obtained the higher Score. Judging is scheduled to be completed eleven (11) days after the close of the Contest Period.
(c) Secondary Prize Winners: On each of the dates listed in the table below, one (1) entrant will be selected by the Administrator through a random draw from all eligible Entries received during the Contest Period prior to the corresponding entry deadline (each, an “Entry Deadline”). The odds of being selected as a potential Secondary Prize winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during Contest Period prior to the applicable Entry Deadline.
|Draw Date||Entry Deadline|
|September 15 , 2015||September 14, 2015|
|September 22 , 2015||September 21 , 2015|
|September 29 , 2015||September 28 , 2015|
|October 6 , 2015||October 6 , 2015|
(d) Each potential Prize winner will be notified by the Administrator by email (or any other information provided at the time of registration) and must respond within five (5) business days of notification by email to the contact address provided in the notification. If a potential Prize Winner does not respond within five (5) business days in accordance with these Contest Rules, he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the applicable Prize and another entrant may be selected in the Sponsor and/or Administrator’s sole and absolute discretion until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein. The Sponsor and/or Administrator are not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a potential Prize winner to receive notification or for the Administrator to receive a potential Prize winner’s response.
(e) Before being eligible to win a Secondary Prize, each potential Secondary Prize winner will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call or by e-mail.
- RELEASE. Each Winner will be required to execute a release (“Confirmation and Release”) that confirms Winner’s: (i) eligibility for the Contest and compliance with these Contest Rules; (ii) acceptance of the Prize as offered; (iii) release of the Sponsor, Administrator, its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their employees, directors, and officers, advertising and promotional agencies involved in this Contest, as well as Facebook Inc., Twitter Inc., and Instagram, LLC, (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom; (iv) grant to the Sponsor of the unrestricted right, in the Sponsor’s individual discretion, to produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapt and otherwise use or re-use the Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice and biography, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with the Contest and the promotion and exploitation thereof; (v) assignment to the Sponsor all of Winner’s right, title and interest, including copyright in and to the Work, throughout the world in perpetuity and acknowledgment that, as a result of this assignment, the Sponsor will have the exclusive and perpetual right to exploit the Work in any media now known or later developed in whatever ways the Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion and to authorize others to do so, including without limitation, the right to reproduce, distribute, publish, exploit, display, communicate to the public by telecommunication, transmit, broadcast and otherwise use and exploit the Work, in whole or in part and to edit, add to, or modify the Work in any way, all without further obligation or compensation of any kind to the Winner; (vi) waiver of all of Winner’s so-called “moral rights” that it may enjoy in any territory throughout the world in relation to the Work; and (vii) acknowledgement that, upon request by the Sponsor, Winner shall sign (or cause to be signed) all further documents or do (or cause to be done) all further acts and provide all reasonable assurances as many reasonably be necessary or desirable to give effect to the assignment of Winner’s rights in the Work. The executed Confirmation and Release must be returned by October 13, 2015 or the selected entrant will be disqualified and the Prize forfeited.
- INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT. By entering the Contest, entrant releases and holds Releasees harmless from and against any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Contest Rules, or in any Prize-related activity. The entrant agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, including without limitation any claims of infringement of rights to copyright, privacy and/or personality.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Confirmation and Release, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. The Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest. Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest.
- CONDUCT. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules, which will be posted and made available at www.yougotthis.canadiantire.ca filed under notes throughout the Contest Period. Entrant further agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating these Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any online CTC property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including but not limited to criminal prosecution.
- PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(a) By participating in the Contest, entrant: (i) grants to the Sponsor the right to use his/her name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address (“Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the Winner; (ii) grants to the Sponsor the right to use his/her Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Contest, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledges that the Sponsor may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of the Sponsor in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) and (ii) above.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited. Canadian Tire name, logos and marks are owned by Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited.
- LAW. These are the official Contest Rules. The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
- LANGUAGE DISCREPANCY. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- FOR RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- WINNERS LIST. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 31, 2016 to: Canadian Tire You Got This Contest, c/o Launchfire, 22 Hamilton Avenue North, Ottawa ON, K1Y 1B6.