Valide du 28 April, 2015 au 22 May, 2015
Particularité du concours:
– Site en anglais
– 21 ans et plus
Détails du prix à gagner:
Une semaine de location de voiture et billets pour l’avant-première montréalaise du film Hot Pursuit
- Une semaine de location de voiture
- 800 $
- Participation journalière (1 fois par jour)
- Concours Standards
- vendredi 22 mai 2015
THE CANADA.COM HOT PURSUIT MOVIE CONTEST (THE « CONTEST ») IS INTENDED TO BE CONDUCTED IN CANADA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE CANADIAN LAW. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN WHOLE OR PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES (THE « CONTEST RULES »).
1. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must:
(a) be a legal resident of Canada;
(b) be 21 years of age or older at the time of entry; and
Employees of Postmedia Network Inc., and Allied Integrated Marketing Inc. (AIM), (collectively, the « Sponsors »), Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., and Enterprise Rent-A-Car, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and the household members of any of the above, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
The Sponsors shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsors for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
2. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (« EDT ») on April 28, 2015 and ends at 10:00 a.m. EDT on May 22, 2015 (the « Contest Period ») after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
3. HOW TO ENTER.
(a) There is no purchase necessary to enter the Contest. To enter online, complete and submit the entry form located at http://www.Canada.com/contests (the « Contest Website »). No entries will be accepted by any other means.
(b) Limit of one (1) entry per person per day during the Contest Period. In the case of multiple entries, only the first eligible entry will be considered.
(c) All entries become the sole property of the Sponsors and none will be returned for any reason. Entries must be received no later than the end of the Contest Period. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or mechanically or electronically reproduced. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected for a Prize (as defined below).
(d) Entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. For the purpose of the Contest Rules, « authorized account holder » of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each selected entrant may be required to provide the Sponsors with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
There are one hundred and forty one (141) prizes (the « Prize« ) available to be won by the Prize winners (the « Prize Winners« ) consisting of:
Grand Prize. There is one (1) grand prize (the « Grand Prize« ) available to be won by the Grand Prize winner (the « Grand Prize Winner« ) consisting of a seven (7) day car rental courtesy of Enterprise Rent-A-Car. « Restrictions including black-out dates may apply. See Enterprise Rent-A-Car for full terms and conditions. »
a) The Grand Prize has an approximate value of Eight Hundred Dollars (CDN $800.00).
b) Secondary Prize. There are one hundred and forty (140) secondary prizes (the « Secondary Prize ») available to be won by the Secondary Prize winners (the « Secondary Prize Winner ») consisting of:
i. Twenty (20) Run of Engagement double passes in Toronto, Ontario. Each Run-Of-Engagement Pass will be valid for the admission of two (2) people to see the film Hot Pursuit and valid during the movie’s current run in the participating theatre (certain restrictions apply);
ii. Twenty (20) double passes to the advance screening of the Movie in Montreal, Quebec. Each double pass will be valid for the admission of two (2) people to the morning screening of the Movie on May 6, 2015 at a time and location as determined by the Sponsors in their sole discretion;
iii. Twenty (20) double passes to the advance screening of the Movie in Ottawa, Ontario. Each double pass will be valid for the admission of two (2) people to the morning screening of the Movie on May 6, 2015 at a time and location as determined by the Sponsors in their sole discretion;
iv. Twenty (20) double passes to the advance screening of the Movie in Vancouver, British Columbia. Each double pass will be valid for the admission of two (2) people to the morning screening of the Movie on May 6, 2015 at a time and location as determined by the Sponsors in their sole discretion;
v. Twenty (20) double passes to the advance screening of the Movie in Calgary, Alberta. Each double pass will be valid for the admission of two (2) people to the morning screening of the Movie May 6, 2015 at a time and location as determined by the Sponsors in their sole discretion;
vi. Twenty (20) double passes to the advance screening of the Movie in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Each double pass will be valid for the admission of two (2) people to the morning screening of the Movie May 6, 2015 at a time and location as determined by the Sponsors in their sole discretion
vii. Twenty (20) double passes to the advance screening of the Movie in Edmonton, Alberta. Each double pass will be valid for the admission of two (2) people to the morning screening of the Movie May 6, 2015 at a time and location as determined by the Sponsors in their sole discretion
Each Secondary Prize has an approximate retail value of Forty Dollars (CDN $40.00).
(c) Winners not entitled to monetary difference between actual Prize value and stated approximate Prize value, if any.
(d) Prize will be distributed within five (5) days after Winner has been successfully contacted and notified of his/her Prize and fulfilled the requirements set out herein.
(e) Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Any unused portion of a Prize will be forfeited and have no cash value. The Sponsors reserve the right, in its and their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason.
(f) The Sponsors shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected Prize.
5. WINNER SELECTION.
One hundred and forty one (141) Winners shall be selected as follows:
(a) On or about January 30, 2015 in and May 22, 2015 in Toronto, Ontario, one hundred and forty (140) entrants(for Secondary Prizes), and one (1) entrant (for Grand Prize) respectively will be selected by a random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period as one hundred and forty one (141) Prize Winners. The first one hundred and twenty entrants drawn will be eligible to win the Prize.
(b) Each entrant shall be eligible to win only one (1) Prize. The odds of being selected as a potential winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by the Sponsors. Before being declared a Winner, the selected entrant shall be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call or by e-mail, to comply with the Contest Rules and sign and return the Release (described below).
(c) THE SELECTED ENTRANT WILL BE NOTIFIED BY TELEPHONE OR E-MAIL NO LATER THAN MAY 4, 2015 (for Secondary Prizes), and MAY 22, 2015 (for Grand Prize) AT 5:00 P.M. EDT AND MUST RESPOND WITHIN TWO (2) BUSINESS DAYS OF NOTIFICATION. Upon notification, the selected entrant must respond by telephone to the contact number provided in the notification, and the selected entrant’s response must be received by the Sponsors within two (2) business days of such notification. If the selected entrant does not respond in accordance with the Contest Rules, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a Prize and another entrant may be selected in the Sponsors’ sole discretion. The Sponsors are not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsors to receive a selected entrant’s response.
(d) If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the Contest, there are more selected entrants than contemplated in these Contest Rules, there will be a random draw amongst all eligible Prize claimants after the Contest’s closing date to award the correct number of Prizes.
6. RELEASE. Winner and Guest will be required to execute a legal agreement and release (« Release ») that confirms Winner’s and Guest’s: (i) eligibility for the Contest and compliance with these Contest Rules; (ii) acceptance of the Prize as offered; (iii) release of each of the Sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, sponsors, administrators, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies (collectively, the « Releasees ») from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom; and (iv) grant to the Sponsors of the unrestricted right, in the Sponsors’ collective or individual discretion, to produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapt and otherwise use or re-use the Winner’s and Guest’s name, photograph, likeness, voice and biography, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with the Contest and the promotion and exploitation thereof. The executed Release must be returned within two (2) business days of the verification as the Winner or the selected entrant will be disqualified and the Prize forfeited.
7. INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT. By entering the Contest, entrant releases and holds Releasees harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Contest Rules, or in any Prize-related activity. The entrant agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, without limitation.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Release, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest. The Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors are not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. The Sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsors, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Contest Website, and/or canada.com.
9. CONDUCT. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules, which will be posted at the Contest Website and made available at 365 Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 3L4 throughout the Contest Period. Entrant further agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, the Contest Website, or any canada.com website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any canada.com property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE, CANADA.COM, OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Winner and Guest must at all times behave appropriately when taking part in the Prize
10. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(a) By participating in the Contest, entrant: (i) grants to the Sponsors the right to use his/her name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address (« Personal Information ») for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the Winners; and (ii) acknowledges that the Sponsors may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of any of the Sponsors in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) above.
(b) By opting-in online you consent to Postmedia Network Inc.’s disclosure of your Personal Information to Warner Bros. Pictures Canada Inc.; so that you may be contacted to promote draws and contests similar to the Contest, promote opportunities to subscribe to newsletters or promotional clubs, and notify you about related products or services.
(c) By opting-in online you consent to Postmedia Network Inc.’s and any of its corporate affiliate’s use of your Personal Information to contact you to promote content and contests similar to the Contest, promote opportunities to subscribe to newsletters or promotional clubs, and notify you about related products or services.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited. Postmedia Network is a trade mark of Postmedia Network Inc., used under licence. All rights reserved.
12. TERMINATION. Subject to the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in Quebec, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest, and/or the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
13. LAW. These are the official Contest Rules. The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsors. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsors in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
14. LANGUAGE DISCREPANCY. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the French language version of the Contest Rules, the English version shall prevail, govern and control.
15. FOR RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
16. NO ASSOCIATION. Allied Integrated Marketing Inc., Warner Bros. Pictures Canada Inc., and Enterprise Rent-A-Car are not in any way associated with the programs owned or operated by Postmedia, nor are the producers or distributors of such programs associated in any way with the Contest