Valide jusqu'au 17 January, 2016
Voyage à Whistler de 6331$ incluant l’avion, 5 nuits et plus!
- Voyage à Whistler
- Journalière (1 fois par jour)
- Concours Standards
- mardi 17 janvier 2017
THE CANADA.COM TOURISM WHISTLER ADVENTURE CONTEST (THE “CONTEST”) IS INTENDED TO BE CONDUCTED IN CANADA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE CANADIAN LAW. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. THE CONTEST IS OPEN TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY AND PARTICIPANTS MUST BE THE AGE OF MAJORITY OR OLDER IN THEIR PROVINCE OR TERRITORY OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN WHOLE OR IN PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
1. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must:
(a) be a legal resident of Canada;
(b) be of the age of majority or older in his/her province or territory of residence at the time of entry.
(c) be legally able to travel within Canada, and have any and all necessary documentation as may be required for presentation to Canadian and/or International customs and airport personnel.
Employees, officers and directors of Postmedia Marketing, a division of Postmedia Network Inc. (“Postmedia Network”) (the « Sponsors »), and Tourism Whistler (the “Prize Provider”), Nita Lake Lodge, Skullcandy, Dakine and Head-Line Mountain Holidays, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children, and spouses) and household members of any of the above, are not eligible to participate in the Contest or win.
The Sponsors shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsors for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
2. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 22, 2015 and ends at 10:00 a.m. ET on January 17, 2016 (the « Contest Period ») after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted.
3. HOW TO ENTER.
(a) There is no purchase necessary to enter the Contest. Enter using any of the methods of entry outlined below. No entries will be accepted by any other means.
I. To enter online, complete and submit the entry form located at www.canada.com/contests/TourismWhistlerAdventure (the “Contest Website”).
(b) Limit of one (1) entry per person, per day, during the Contest Period. In the case of multiple entries on any given day during the Contest Period, only the first eligible entry will be considered.
(c) All entries become the sole property of the Sponsors and none will be returned for any reason. Entries must be received no later than the end of the Contest Period. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or
mechanically or electronically reproduced. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected for a Grand Prize.
(d) Entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. For the purpose of the Contest Rules, “authorized account holder » of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each selected entrant may be required to provide the Sponsors with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
(a) Grand Prize. There is one (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize”) available to be won by the Grand Prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) consisting of: one (1) trip for two (2) people to Whistler, BC;
(b) The Grand Prize shall include:
I. Round-trip economy airfare courtesy of Tourism Whistler for the Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest leaving together from the same gateway from a Canadian International airport closest to winner’s home to Vancouver, BC (the “Trip”). Ground transportation for the Grand Prize Winner and Guest between the Grand Prize Winner’s home and Canadian International airport is not included;
II. Round-trip ground transportation from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler.
III. Five (5) nights hotel accommodation at the Nita Lake Lodge for the Grand Prize Winner and Guest based on double occupancy;
IV. Full-day Glacier Snowmobile Tour for two courtesy of Head-Line Mountain Holidays;
V. Two (2), Three day-lift tickets for Whistler Blackcomb with access to the Peak 2 Peak Gondola included;
VI. A pair of Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless Headphones;
VII. Assorted equipment/accessories from Dakine.
** If the selected entrant lives within 200kms of Vancouver International Airport and/or Whistler Village, the flight(s) portion of the prizing will not be included, yet ground transportation portion from Vancouver Airport via shuttle bus to Whistler will be provided.
Trip for the Grand Prize Winner and one guest (two adults over 18 years of age). Grand prize trip is valued at six thousand three hundred and thirty one dollars ($6,331.00 CDN). Actual value of Grand Prize will depend on departure city. Prize is valid from December 1, 2016 to April 30, 2017 and includes the following blackout dates; January 14-16, 2017; February 11–20, 2017 and April 14-17, 2017. Additional blackout dates may apply and are subject to availability dependent on dates selected. The Grand Prize Winner will not receive any compensation if actual retail value of trip is less than projected approximate retail value. Activities are subject to availability, operating times and weather conditions. Prize winner and his/her travelling companion are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the Departure Point as the Prize originates and terminates there. Tourism Whistler reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Grand Prize is unavailable, with a Grand Prize or Grand Prize component of equal or greater retail value. The Grand Prize is not transferable, not redeemable for cash, not for re-sale and will be awarded to the confirmed winner only. The Grand Prize Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary.
If the Grand Prize Winner is unable to accept the Grand Prize for any reason, prize will be forfeited. All expenses not specified in these Official Rules, including without limitation, meals, gratuities, incidentals and other expenses, are the Grand Prize Winner’s (and Guests’) sole responsibility. Activities are subject to availability, operating times and weather conditions. Grand Prize winner and his/her Guests are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the departure point as the Grand Prize originates and terminates there. The Grand Prize Winner will not receive any compensation if actual retail value of trip is less than projected approximate retail value. Tourism Whistler reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Grand Prize is unavailable, with a Grand Prize or Grand Prize component of equal or greater retail value. The Grand Prize is not transferable, not redeemable for cash, not for re-sale and will be awarded to the confirmed winner only. The Grand Prize Winner and Guests must travel on same itinerary.
(c) In the event a winner and/or Guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsors or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsors reserve the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early.
(d) Winner is not entitled to monetary difference between actual Grand Prize value and stated approximate Grand Prize value, if any.
(e) Grand Prize Winner’s and his/her Guests’ travel will be determined upon winner selection and confirmation. Should Grand Prize Winner and/or Guests be unable to travel on the dates and times designated by the Sponsors, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guests will be responsible for (without limitation) transportation to and from any airport and/or bus terminal and/or train station (including originating and departing airport), any local transportation costs, travel and medical insurance, travel documentation, airport improvement fees, gratuities, telephone calls, in-room charges, meals and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and any other expense not explicitly included in the Grand Prize.
(f) Guests must comply with the Contest Rules and sign and return the Release (described below). The Grand Prize is awarded solely to the Winner. Guests do not have any rights to the Grand Prize independent of the Winner, and may not travel without the Winner.
(g) Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Any unused portion of the Grand Prize will be forfeited and have no cash value. The Sponsors reserve the right, in its and their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason.
(h) The Sponsors shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected part or parts of the Grand Prize.
(i) The Grand Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of any manufacturer limited warranty. Sponsors shall not be responsible for the performances of any Grand Prize supplier, or for the safety of a Winner, any other recipient or
beneficiary of the Grand Prize awarded, or their property. Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen tickets or certificates.
5. WINNER SELECTION.
One (1) Winner shall be selected as follows:
(a) On or about January 17, 2016 at approximately 10:00 a.m. ET in Toronto, Ontario, one (1) entrant will be selected as the potential winner of the Grand Prize by a random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of being selected as a potential winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by the Sponsors. Before being declared a Winner, the selected entrant shall be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call or by e-mail, to comply with the Contest Rules and sign and return the Release (described below).
(b) THE SELECTED ENTRANT WILL BE NOTIFIED BY E-MAIL NO LATER THAN JANUARY 17, 2016 AT 5:00 P.M. AND MUST RESPOND WITHIN TWO (2) BUSINESS DAYS OF NOTIFICATION. Upon notification, the selected entrant must respond by telephone to the contact number provided in the notification, and the selected entrant’s response must be received by the Sponsors within two (2) business days of such notification. If the selected entrant does not respond in accordance with the Contest Rules, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive the Grand Prize and another entrant may be selected in the Sponsors’ sole discretion until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein. The Sponsors are not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsors to receive a selected entrant’s response.
(c) If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the Contest, there are more selected entrants than contemplated in these Contest Rules, there will be a random draw amongst all eligible Grand Prize claimants after the Contest’s closing date to award the correct number of prizes.
6. RELEASE. Winners and Guests will be required to execute a legal agreement and release (“Release”) that confirms Winners’ and Guests’: (i) eligibility for the Contest and compliance with these Contest Rules (in the case of the Winner); (ii) acceptance of the Grand Prize as offered; (iii) release of each of the Sponsors, Prize Providers, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, sponsors, administrators, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of the Grand Prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom; and (iv) grant to the Sponsors of the unrestricted right, in the Sponsors’ collective or individual discretion, to produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapt and otherwise use or re-use the Winners’ and Guests’ name, photograph, likeness, voice and biography, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with the Contest and the promotion and exploitation thereof. The executed Release must be returned within two (2) business days of verification as a Winner or the selected entrant will be disqualified and the Grand Prize forfeited.
7. INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT. By entering the Contest, entrant releases, discharges, and holds Releasees harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Grand Prize, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Contest Rules, or in any Grand Prize-related activity. The entrant agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, without limitation.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Release, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest. The Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors are not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing or otherwise. The Sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive the Grand Prize. The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsors, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Contest Website, and/or Canada.com.
9. CONDUCT. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules, which will be posted at the Contest Website and made available upon request by self-addressed, stamped envelope to Canada.com Tourism Whistler Contest c/o Postmedia Network Inc. Attention: Jason Tiangco, 365 Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario Canada M4W 3L4 throughout the Contest Period. Entrant further agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, the Contest Website, or any Canada.com website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Canada.com property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE, CANADA.COM OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Winner and Guests must at all times behave appropriately when taking part in the Grand Prize and observe the Contest Rules and any other rules or regulations in force at the theatres and/or locations. The Sponsors reserve the right to remove from the premiere any Winner and/or Guest who breaks such rules and/or fails to behave appropriately and to disqualify such Winner and/or Guest.
10. PRIVACY/USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(a) By participating in the Contest, entrant: (i) grants to the Sponsors the right to use his/her name,
age, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address (“Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the Winners; and (iii) acknowledges that the Sponsors may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of any of the Sponsors in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) above.
(b) By opting-in online you consent to Postmedia Network’s disclosure of your Personal Information to Tourism Whistler and so that you may be contacted by either of these companies solely with respect to the uses of such information to which you expressly consent when opting in. Opting-in is not required to enter the Contest and will not increase your chances of winning.
(c) By opting-in online you consent to Postmedia Network’s and any of its corporate affiliate’s use of your Personal Information to contact you to (i) promote draws, interactive features and contests similar to the Contest; (ii) promote opportunities to subscribe to Postmedia Network newsletters or promotional clubs; (iii) notify you about programs, special events and related products or services; and (iv) enter you into other Postmedia Network-sponsored draws and/or contests. Opting-in is not required to enter the Contest and will not increase your chances of winning.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by Postmedia Network, the Sponsors, the Prize Providers and/or their affiliates or licensors as applicable. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
12. TERMINATION. Subject to the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in Quebec, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest, and/or the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
13. LAW. These are the official Contest Rules. The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsors. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the Entrant and the Sponsors in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
14. LANGUAGE DISCREPANCY. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the French language version of the Contest Rules, the English version shall prevail, govern and control.
15. FOR RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest
may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
16. NO ASSOCIATION. Tourism Whistler, Nita Lake Lodge, Skullcandy, Dakine and Head-Line Mountain Holidays and each of their parents, affiliates and subsidiaries are not in any way associated with the programs owned or operated by Postmedia Network, nor are they the promoters, administrators, executors, producers or distributors of such programs associated in any way with the Contest. Tourism Whistler, Nita Lake Lodge, Skullcandy, Dakine and Head-Line Mountain Holidays and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries are not associated with the programs owned or operated by Postmedia Network, and are not responsible for the conduct or administration of the Contest.