Valide jusqu'au 15 December, 2015
Particularité du concours:
– Site en anglais
Détails du prix à gagner:
Télé DEL 60″ et voyage expérience Hockey de 2500$ et plus!
- Yokohama Canada
- Télé DEL 60" et voyage expérience Hockey
- Journalière (1 fois par jour)
- Concours Facebook
- No purchase necessary toenter or claim prize
- TO ENTER. The contest (the “Contest”) will be conducted on Tuesday, September 15, 2015through Tuesday December 15, 2015. TheContest consists of 6 segment draws. Contestants will have to enter each segment to enter the draw. Contestants will have to indicate that they“Like” the Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. (“Yokohama”) Facebook page (Facebook.com/YokohamaCanada),via Facebook, and share the contest on Facebook. Contestants are limited to one entry perday. The winners will be randomly selectedon September 30th, October 15th, October 31st,November 15th, November 30th, and December 15th2015.
- PRIZE DETAILS. Prizeswill be awarded as described below. Termsand conditions may apply to the Prize. The Grand Prize winner is responsiblefor the full cost of transportation to and from the airport and their place ofresidence. Winner is responsible for any and all applicable fees, servicecharges surcharges or national, provincial, local and foreign taxes, if any,and meals, incidentals and any other unspecified expenses associated withacceptance or use of any Prize. Prizes are provided “as is” and without anywarranty of any kind. Prizes are non-transferrable. No cash redemption or prizesubstitution allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prizeof equal or greater value if advertised Prize becomes unavailable. Winner andguest must comply with all venue, airline rules and regulations, associatedwith the Prize. Guests must also comply with Yokohama’s selected travel agencyand condition for the Grand Prize. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s solediscretion. The prizes available for theSCORE BIG WITH YOKOHAMA Sweepstakes on Facebook Contest are:
- SELECTION OF WINNERS AND AWARDING OF PRIZES.
- OnSeptember 30th, October 15th, October 31st,November 15th, November 30th, and December 15th2015Yokohama Tire Canada will select the winners in arandom drawing for each individual segment draw from among all eligibleentries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries per segmentdraw. Sponsor will make all final decisions in any and all issues related tothis Sweepstakes, and its decisions shall be final and binding in all respects.Yokohama Tire Canada will attempt to contact the winners by email.
- ODDS. Odds of winningdepend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Contestopen to legal residents of Canada who are eighteen (18) years of age and olderat the time of the Contest. Employeesand agents of Sponsors, and all affiliates, and each of their parents andaffiliates, agencies, vendors, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, andmembers of such employees’ immediate families and individuals living in thesame household with such employees, are not eligible to win. By participating,entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of thejudges and/or Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to thisContest. Yokohama will determinewinner’s eligibility.
- TAXES. Any valuation ofthe prize stated above is based on available information provided to theSponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for taxpurposes where required by law. Winner is solely responsible forreporting and paying any and all applicable taxes, if any.
- OTHER CONDITIONS. All federal, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsorreserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify orsuspend this Contest or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individualimplicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection bycomputer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions byentrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’ssole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness,integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, (b) the Contest or any websiteassociated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does notallow the proper processing of entries per these rules, or (c) the Contest isotherwise not capable of running as planned by Sponsor(s). Sponsorreserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate theContest and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winnersfrom all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or asotherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. By entering, participants agree to release andhold harmless Yokohama all affiliates etc., subsidiaries, affiliates,divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, wholesalers and retailers, andeach of the foregoing entities’ employees, officers, directors, shareholdersand agents (collectively the “Released Parties”), from and against any and allclaims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage ofany kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry intothe Contest or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. The Released Partiesare not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entryinformation, whether caused by entrants, site users, tampering, hacking or byany equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest andassume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect ordelay in operation or transmission at any website or phone line, (ii) failureof any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, human erroror traffic congestion on the Internet, phone lines or at any website, (iii)communications line, hardware and/or software failures, interrupted orunavailable network, server, or other connections, availability oraccessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone orcable transmissions, lines, (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware)resulting from participation in the Contest, (v) theft or destruction of,tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entryinformation, or (vi) entries which are late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate,stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, damaged, illegible, unintelligibleand/or postage due (or any combination thereof). The use of third-partysoftware or website or automated entry systems to participate is prohibited,and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries made in suchfashion. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with this Contest in any way shall bedisqualified. If the identity of an on-line entrant is disputed, the authorizedaccount holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will bedeemed to be the entrant. The individualassigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submittede-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provideproof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail addressassociated with the selected entry. The sole determinant of time for thepurposes of receipt of a valid entry or vote in this Contest will be theContest server machine(s).
- DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and alldisputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with thisContest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort toany form of class action, and exclusively by the British Columbia Provincial Courtlocated in Vancouver, British Columbia; (ii) any and all claims, judgements andawards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costsassociated with entering the Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii)under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for andentrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental andconsequential damages and any other damages, other than for actualout-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied orotherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OREXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVEMAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning theconstruction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these OfficialRules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connectionwith the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, thelaws of the Province of British Columbia, without giving effect to any choiceof law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of British Columbia orany other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of anyjurisdiction other than the Province of British Columbia.
- WINNERS’LIST: For the names of the winners (available after December31st, 2015), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Fall 2015 Facebook Sweepstakes– Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. #500 – 9325 200th, Langley, BC V1M 3A7no later than January 31st, 2016.
- SPONSOR:Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc., #500 – 9325 200th, Langley, BC V1M 3A7
- YokohamaEntities: Yokohama, its globalsubsidiaries, dealer network, vendors and each of theirrespective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents,representatives and employees (collectively, “Yokohama Entities”) will have noliability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection withparticipation in this Contest or any prize awarded. The Yokohama Entities have not offered orsponsored this Contest in any way.
- FACEBOOK.Facebook and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers,directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “FACEBOOK”)will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connectionwith participation in this Contest or any prize awarded. Facebook has notoffered, endorsed, administered or sponsored or is associated with this Contestin any way.