Valide jusqu'au 19 September, 2015
Particularité du concours:
– Site en anglais
– PAS DE ROBOFORM
Détails du prix à gagner:
Ensemble cadeaux Dream de 100$
- Ensemble cadeaux Dream
- 100 $
- Participation unique (1 seule fois)
- Concours Standards
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Hain Celestial Canada® Piece of Cake Giveaway (the « Giveaway ») is sponsored by Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC (the “Sponsor”). For the purposes of the Giveaway, the “Giveaway Group” is composed of the Sponsor together with its respective affiliates and related companies, including without limitation its parent, The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., sister and subsidiary companies, retailers, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of material and services related to the Giveaway, and any other corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship or other legal entity directly involved in the Giveaway and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives. iced media®, with proper authorization from the Sponsor, is in charge of the hosting, development and management of the Giveaway. iced media® will be in charge of all prize-delivery related activities.
1. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway period (“Giveaway Period”) starts at 9:00 AM on Monday August 10, 2015 and ends on Saturday September 19, 2015 at 11:59:59 PM (the “Giveaway Closing Date”). All times are Eastern. Each winner of the Giveaway is responsible for any taxes, customs, duties and like amounts connected with the Prize. All shipping and handling costs will be incurred by iced media®. This Giveaway is brought to you by the Sponsor.
3. Winner Selection/Notification/Odds of Winning:
1.1. Winner: An entrant will automatically be entered to win one (1) prize each for a total of one (1) winner.
(a) Chances of winning: Chances of winning will depend upon the number of entries received.
To be declared a winner, the selected winner (herein referred to as “Selected Entrant”) must enter their email on the Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC website and agree to the giveaway terms and conditions.
• Prize: There is a total of six (6) prizes (the “Prizes”) available to be won during the Giveaway Period, consisting of one (1) measuring cup and spoon set valued at $40 CAD, one (1) mixing bowl valued at $10CAD, one (1) cake carrier valued at $40 and one (1) Dream™ product coupon valued at $10CAD, with a total value of $100 CAD.
Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize: $100 CAD.
The Prize will be delivered only to the confirmed winner in Canada. The Prize will be delivered to the Selected Entrant by registered mail with tracking and signature upon delivery within 12 weeks. ARV is determined as of September 30, 2015. Prices are subject to change; retailers may sell for less. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise; however, the Giveaway Group reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value, in cash or otherwise, at its sole discretion, if a prize, or any component of any prize, cannot be awarded for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties with respect to any prize. Prize includes delivery to one (1) Canadian address only, as supplied by Selected Entrant. The Sponsor is responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with the prize. Any other costs or expenses associated with the prize will be the responsibility of the Selected Entrant.
5. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory as of the date of entry. Excluded from eligibility are officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of Sponsor, any independent Giveaway judging organization, each of their respective parent, affiliated or related companies, agencies, suppliers of the materials and services related to this Giveaway, and members of any immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live) or households (whether or not related) of such officers, directors, employees, agents and sales representatives. The Giveaway is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
6. Conditions of Participation: By accepting the prize, the Selected Entrant agrees to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, city/province of residence, picture, biographical information, statements, voice and likeness in any advertising and publicity Sponsor may conduct relating to the Giveaway in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times in perpetuity, without further compensation or notice. Aggregate and/or anonymized Giveaway winner information may be used by the Sponsor to communicate about the Giveaway to its retailers and distributors.
No communications will be entered into between Sponsor and entrants except with respect to the Selected Entrant and those who opted-in the newsletter subscription by clicking the checkbox “I would like to be kept informed by the latest news from Hain-Celestial Canada” on the form page.
Proof of entry is not considered proof of delivery or receipt of such entry. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Sponsor. The Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. The Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Giveaway or in these Official Giveaway Rules. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
This Giveaway will be run in accordance with these Official Giveaway Rules, subject to amendment by the Sponsor. Entrants must comply with these Official Giveaway Rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the Official Giveaway Rules by participating in the Giveaway. The terms of this Giveaway, as set out in these Official Giveaway Rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Giveaway will be the Giveaway server machine(s).
7. Disclaimers, Dispute Resolution and Limitations of Liability: By entering this Giveaway, entrants release and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Giveaway Group, Sponsor’s advertising and promotional agencies and the Giveaway judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) and agrees to indemnify and defend Releasees from any liability, whether at law or equity, whether known or unknown, that may arise from or in any way relate to this Giveaway or, if declared a winner, the prize. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Giveaway shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. Any action or litigation concerning this Giveaway shall take place exclusively in the courts of the Province of Ontario, and each entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the Province of Ontario. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS OF AN ENTRANT SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS GIVEAWAY. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. Before being declared a winner, the Selected Entrant may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Official Giveaway Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Giveaway Group and any of Sponsor’s other agencies, suppliers or contractors, shall not be responsible for: (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information that is caused by Giveaway participants, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Giveaway; (b) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, service provider, on-line systems, telephone networks or telephone lines, or any other connections; (c) the theft, destruction, loss or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; (d) any problems with, or malfunctions or failures of, telephone networks or lines, computers or computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (e) garbled transmissions or miscommunications; (f) failure of any e-mail to be received by or from the Giveaway judging organization or Sponsor for any reason, including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof or technical incompatibility; (g) damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware) occasioned by participation or downloading of materials related to this Giveaway; (h) printing, distribution, programming or production errors, and any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise; or (i) technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
8. Announcement of Winner: For the name of the winners, (available after September 30, 2015) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC, 180 Atwell Drive, Suite 410, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M9W 6A9.
9. Sponsor: The Sponsor is Hain-Celestial Canada, ULC, 180 Atwell Drive, Suite 410, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M9W 6A9.